10.01.2017

Parkie- a day in my Yosemite life- brought to you in pictures for your own interpretations!

So, here is my work day from Saturday. I'll let you guys piece the story together!

Driving to work up at Tuolumne for the Yosemite Facelift project. Looking down towards Foresta

Foresta area, off of Big Oak Flat Road

Morning Illumination

Tuolumne Meadows morning sunshine

stopped by Ranger Camp to see a friend, who was in the process of moving out as the work season is over up there. Back to El Portal everybody goes!

house pineapple
yea, I remember trying to use that bathroom behind us one time...
work work work

closing up shop
Add caption
work crew next to us was taking down the Tuolumne Store



moving right along into the evening, back at El Portal

Lively Oktoberfest polka band

good times

time to head home me thinks...



So yea, that about sums it up, my day Saturday. It started at 6 am & finished at 1 am... *kerplunk*

No comments:

Post a Comment