7.29.2012

tunis 3-D

...And 3rd time is a charm. Yet again, another post I excavate from my (newly found) "Lost Series" of blog posts that never made it into print...

Scene: I am living in Tunis. David had just moved into his apartment I believe, and this was our home-cooked dinner for four. The centerpiece came with the flat...Bonus. As I recall there were some velvet wall hangings of chicks scantily clothed that corresponded to the signs of the zodiac as well...That was a funny apartment. Incidentally, this is the same apartment in which a group of us teachers were holed up in during the Jasmine Revolution on the fateful day that then president/dictator Ben Ali fled the country en route to Saudi Arabia- where he continues to rot...

Okay that's it. Enjoy:

______________


Here's what I've been up to in my absence of prose...
dinner at David's complete w/Tunisian Red and appropriate centerpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment