10.19.2012

Gaziantep funk: HollyMissBerry Presents...

Hey all,

Saturday morning still. Feels like the first day, again, that the weather is changing. Already had a false start a little over a week ago where it seemed summer was coming to a close. We had a cool day or two, and then the temperatures shot up again for another week. Or, perhaps my life is stuck in a Groundhog Day type-effect... However it all plays out, I'm cool with it. Though I have already gathered up the light-weight summer frocks to store away until springtime... I'm not ready to store them all just yet. They are still sitting in a pile on top of my backpack on the floor. I like to stare at them at times. Like a long good-bye kiss. Must savor this feeling...

So, I'm thinking that you all don't really have many pictures of Gaziantep. So this is HQ for me as of late: Gaziantep University neighborhood. I suppose that it is for this very reason that you all mostly only see pictures of other places... Take that as you wish...

A quick update though: the term has started. Things running as expected. another holiday (Hollyday) is coming up next week for about a week. Road tripping at this time. You will get some updates.

Let's see. What else? Oh, currently I'm watching 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy'. It's good. Real good. In fact, I'm going to have to rewind right now so...

ciao for now,

Solo_ojo being profiled

Merry Pranksters of Gaziantep

tramve!

Gaziantep University tram stop

your storyteller

voom voom tram

I can almost say this is modern-futurist...

I'm thinking artsy-fartsy for this one... or making a dull view quite mysterious & cool

very pretty at dusk...

looking down onto University area

fading away

rolling hills make saw for rolling bulldozers...

in a haze
HollyMissBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment