6.22.2009

addendum to ponderings- as always

The midnight hour knocks on the door to my soul and I open it up- the door, of course... With trepidation, no- anticipation. The anticipation of delving deeper into bittersweet-ness. Time to choose the medicinals wisely...
I've been pleasantly struggling with my new favorite lexical choice as of late. NYC has unleashed some incredible energy forces down into me. Am I the receptacle of light energy? It isn't a sure bet. I don't have the cool, calm nocturnal jungle energy to aid me in my thoughts. I am learning to find what I need here for this exact endeavor, but I don't yet have a sure-fire method. Without this how can I answer what keeps me awake... pondering?
Do we fade away into each other's treasure chest of memories like dusty, discolored photographs? Do we save ourselves from that distant dirt road in Mexico? Why? Why not?

I've never been one for fairytales outside of the entertainment factor. I have science fictional tendencies. Do "science chicks rock"? Does Einstein up here have it right as the sign says? (BTW - courtesy of a wall of street art in the Meatpacking District near the entrance to the HighLine). Is bittersweet-ness lovely? I've decided I think it's sweet to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment