12.09.2012

Sunday morning Feline Fine...

Relaxing in bed with french press coffee. I've already communicated with Hawaii, Portugal, and elsewhere in Turkey. It's a cold, cloudy, misty morning here- completely opposite from yesterday.  Ping Pong weather continues here in the Fertile Crescent as of late. I somehow managed to get outta bed early this am and hit the running trail at Gaziantep University. I was all alone- meaning no dogs chasing me...

The intoxicating smell of pine cones hit me like a wall. Must say that it's a great high. I hope I can continue on this path, but it is getting seriously cold now. The kind of cold where your ears hurt when running cold. Still, it seems this year is strange in that it is still considered to be so warm- unlike last year where buckets of rain fell throughout fall/winter, accompanied by loads of snowfall...

Yesterday I got my creative fire started and immersed myself in a nerdy DIY T-shirt re-structuring.  I had some friends over my apartment that partook in the process. I think they were fascinated of the world known as 'crafty chicks.' Anyway, they watched with amusement. Both were secretly impressed and, likely, wanted to get their 'crafty dude' phase on...

Okay, that's it. I'm off track now...

One last thing- the sky today is the perfect gradation of grays

No comments:

Post a Comment